Station Programmer Installation Software:
Intech Micro Remote Station Programmer software.
This software supports the programming of stations via COM/USB ports or Ethernet network.
- 2400-A16, 2400-A16-NET, 2400-M-R, 2400-M-R-NET.
- 2100-A16, 2100-A16-NET, 2100-A4, 2100-A4e, 2100-D, 2100-AO, 2100-NET.
- The Station Programmer software requires Microsoft .NET 2.0 to be installed first
(Microsoft .NET 3.5 SP1, which includes .NET 2.0, can be downloaded free).
- Windows 7 / Vista users:
- Installation requires the user to be an administrator.
- Desktop shortcut icon will only be installed to the currently logged on user.
- Extract all files to a folder.
- Right click on setup.exe and click 'run as administrator'.
- If using via the XU-USB programming key (2400-XX stations, USB programming port):
- Ensure that the Station Programmer software is installed before plugging in the XU-USB as this ensures that the required USB driver is installed.
- When upgrading from a previous version - please disconnect the XU-USB before installing.
- Plug in the XU-USB to the computer, then the 2400-XX station. Then power up (ensure that the voltage level matches the 2400-XX stations' label), the 2400-XX station.
- If using via Network (Ethernet TCP/IP) -NET stations:
- You will need to allow the Station Programmer software access through the Windows Firewall in order to find the Ethernet converter (XPort®) and set the IP address etc. When the Windows Security Alert window appears, click 'Allow access' (Win7) or 'Unblock' (XP).
- Default IP address = 192.168.1.100
WARNING: Ensure that all programming is carried out BEFORE any wiring takes place!
Download Now - 10.1MB - July 12, 2013 - (Ver 5.1.3276)